With your parcel dispatched and en-route to you, it's a good idea to select your safe place. This will help your Hermes driver know where to deliver your MySweetSmile parcel, in case you're not at home.
Get Started ⬇️
- Head to the App Store or Google Play Store on your smartphone and download the 'Hermes Parcels' app (links below).
- Log in or create an account with Hermes, and sign in to the app. Head to the 'more' section in the bottom right hand corner. Then select 'My places'.
- Select 'Home' then input and save your address. Next, choose a safe place from one of the six available options. After this you can add a 'safe place note' and even take a photo of your safe place.
- You can also select your preferred neighbours. Tick neighbours you're happy for the parcel to be delivered to, and cross the ones you'd rather not have your parcel delivered to.
- Hit 'Save' and you're done! This information will be presented to your courier when they attempt to deliver your parcel. You can edit these options at any time.
Prefer a Video Tutorial? 📽
Hermes have got you covered, tap the link to watch this YouTube video explaining the process 👉 Tap Here
Download the Hermes App 📲
Have you got an iPhone or iPad? Tap here to download the app
Using an Android device? Tap here to download the app