The Starter SetRegular price £54.98 Sale price £46.73
Not sure where to start? The Starter Set is the perfect place. Featuring both the Teeth Whitening Powder and our new Teeth Whitening Strips, you're just 14 days away from a whiter smile.
Instructions For Use 📚
Pat teeth dry with a clean towel. Peel open sachet to reveal two whitening strips.
- Place the lower strip (smaller strip) on your bottom teeth, and the larger strip on your top teeth. Tuck away any overhanging strip behind the teeth, to ensure even coverage.
- Leave strips in place for 30 minutes (avoid eating or drinking during this time).
- Peel strips off, and rinse away any residual gel.
- Allow 30 minutes then brush teeth for 4 minutes with the Teeth Whitening Powder, and rinse. Finally, follow by brushing with your regular toothpaste for 2 minutes.
- Complete Strips treatments for 14-consecutive nights. Use the Powder 1-2 times a week.
Ingredients - Powder 🧬
A highly effective, proven stain remover, which safely dissolves stains in the enamel. It also prevents common stains, such as those from coffee, wine, smoking etc, from building up on the teeth, post-treatment.
An enamel-safe, gentle abrasive that works to remove plaque, debris, and surface stains to clean the tooth's surface. This is the ingredient that will give you that dentist-clean feeling.
Strontium Chloride Hexahydrate
Safely forms a protective barrier over the delicate nerve endings in the teeth to ensure zero pain or sensitivity, during or after treatments.
Calcium Carbonate, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Menthol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Mentha Viridis Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Strontium Chloride Hexahydrate.
Ingredients - Strips 🧬
PAP is a scientifically proven teeth whitening ingredient that is a safe alternative to peroxide. It has no negative side effects during the oxidation of tooth stains which allows it to effectively whiten without pain or sensitivity.
Polyvinilporrolydone, or PVP for short, is a protective ingredient that keeps stains away from the tooth surface. This means not only do our Teeth Whitening Strips remove stains, they also prevent them from building-up again.
Sodium Hydroxide is a very commonly used ingredient in teeth whitening. It’s a highly effective stain remover, as it has the ability to safely remove stains from within the enamel layer.
Full Ingredients List
Glycerin, PVP, Ethylcellulose, Phthalimidoperoxycaproic Acid, Alcohol, Hydrated Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol.